The scia Cube 750 is designed for large area high density plasma processes of substrates up to 750 mm x 750 mm. Typical applications are etching processes with oxygen or halogen chemistry for the structuring of Semiconductors and metals as well as the deposition of dielectric films for optical filters and anti-reflective coatings.
Principle of Operation
The scia Cube 750 combines plasma excitation by an array of microwave sources and independently to a RF bias for the substrate stage. Various substrate sizes can be transferred with an automatic vacuum load-lock system.
- Growth of nano-crystalline diamond and carbon nanotubes
- Dielectric films (SiO2, Si3N4,a:Si,DLC), for optical filters and anti-reflective coatings
- ZnO as transparent conducting oxide (TCO), for optoelectronics
- Structuring of Semiconductors and metals (e.g. InP, Ni, Cr, Pt, ITO)
- Structuring of Quartz / Fused Silica (CF4 / O2)
- Ashing of photo resist (O2)
Contact Us for more information