The scia Mill 200 Ion Beam Milling Cluster system is designed for Ion Beam Milling of substrates up to 200 mm diameter.
This very compact cluster system may be equipped with two Vacuum Cassette Elevators (VCE) and SEMS/GEM interface for high volume manufacturing.
It also offers one of the industry’s most attractive price/performance propositions.
Typical applications for the system are the structuring of metal films for MEMS and sensors.
- Ion Beam Milling
- IBE with inert gases, RIBE and CAIBE with reactive gases
- Susbtrate Tilt
- Substrate Rotation
- Helium backside cooling with water cooled substrate holder
- Structuring of MEMS and sensors
- Structuring of MRAM
- Structuring of metallic and dielectric multilayers
- Ion Beam Smoothing
- Reactive etching of III/V Semiconductors
- (e.g. GaAs, GaN, InP)
Contact Us for more information